As part of our end-to-end services for real estate investing, we have a thorough process in place for Asset Management. This enables you to get the proper care for your investment property and maximize your returns.
The Asset Management process starts once your bid is accepted and your investment property goes into escrow.
Here’s How It Works:
- Estimation – We send out a licensed contractor to put together a detailed estimate for rehab.
- Evaluation – Once we collect the contractor bid, home inspection, and our on-the-ground Investment Location Manager’s evaluation, we go over all these documents with you.
- Decision – You make the final decision about the repairs, and we start rehab after the sale closes.
- Rehab – Post-close, our team oversees the entire rehab and checks in with the contractors, so you have nothing to worry about.
- Inspection – After the rehab is finished, we thoroughly inspect the work to make sure it holds up to our high standards.
- Marketing – When the rehab work is approved, we take pictures of your property and start the marketing process to find qualified tenants.
- Rent Collection – You start generating monthly cash flow when tenants move-in as well as gain the benefits of appreciation and building equity.