Case Study – Daniel Brown

Daniel-Brown

Daniel Brown is a successful 39-year-old entrepreneur. After selling his share of his profitable UK business, he began searching for a way to invest his funds in an asset class that could generate income today and in the future, and which would increase in value throughout his retirement – not an easy task.

While he had considered a variety of asset classes, single family real estate stood out as a way to generate cash flow, own a tangible collection of assets, and diversify from the stock market. Mr. Brown had previously invested in SFR properties in Britain, and knew how lucrative it could be, but he found the “hands-on approach” of searching for properties, finding tenants, and managing the assets to be too time-consuming and difficult.

Mr. Brown wanted a partner to assist him with all the legwork of owning investment properties, however he wasn’t sure that he could find a company he could trust with his hard-earned nest egg.

SOLUTION

After talking with and researching numerous companies, Mr. Brown came across HomeUnion. He spent several months researching the company, asking questions about their business model and verifying everything they told him. Over time he came to the realization that HomeUnion with its end-to-end approach to real estate investing, was the partner he had been looking for.

“There is no other investment that pays you quite like this,” said Mr. Brown. “What other investment allows you to borrow money to invest, and gives you such great returns? Single Family Rentals are a real winner, and with HomeUnion the process is simple and streamlined. They take care of all the day-to-day minutiae and management of the property. More importantly, HomeUnion makes sure I only invest in the best properties. I love that I am working with a partner I can trust and who makes life easy for me. I plan on investing further with HomeUnion in the future.”

Have Questions?

6 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Dan Jaenicke May 24 2016 - 7:07 PM
More info plz
    Alisha Chocha Jun 13 2016 - 11:38 AM
    Hi Dan, Your Solutions Manager Robert has been alerted to send you more information. He will be reaching out to you shortly, if he hasn't already. Please let me know if you need further assistance. I'm happy to help! Thank you and have a wonderful day, Alisha at HomeUnion
Ryan Parker May 25 2016 - 8:58 AM
Im a newbie- Is it possible to get started with $10k, and seek other finance options on a rental property. For example: An inexpensive 3 or 4 unit property.
    Alisha Chocha Jun 13 2016 - 11:39 AM
    Hi Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. Your Solutions Manager Jake has been notified to contact you to answer your question. He should be reaching out to you shortly, if he has not already. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Have a wonderful day, Alisha at HomeUnion
Brian Conn Oct 14 2016 - 6:07 PM
I have about 20k to invest in a Jacksonville fla property. Is that enough to get a in to a rental property?
    Alisha Chocha Oct 15 2016 - 9:00 AM
    Hi Brian, Thanks for reaching out. We do recommend having 35K-50K to invest in real estate, depending on your financial goals, market, property condition, etc. There are alternative ways to fund your investment as well. If you'd like to speak to a Solutions Manager about it, please give us a call - 866-732-3220. Thank you, Alisha at HomeUnion

Need Help Investing?

We have experienced real estate investment professionals standing by to answer questions and help you with next steps.

Like what you see? Share it!