HomeUnion Asset Management Services: Your Investment is our ONLY Priority

HomeUnion is the leading provider of single family investment properties. We make it easier than ever to invest in fully managed single family real estate in markets across the U.S by ensuring the process is transparent, and completely hands-free. Our technology-driven Asset Management Services are a key part of streamlining the investment process, ensuring you get the highest ROI with the least amount of effort on your part. Your investment is our only priority. Here’s how we maximize your yield while protecting your assets:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Gerardo Mulas Oct 22 2015 - 6:28 AM
I'd like to find out more about how much you charge for purchasing on my behalf and managing the property while being leased.
    Pasha Manali Oct 22 2015 - 8:24 AM
    Hi Gerardo, that's a great question. Our fees for property acquisition and management amount to a percentage of the overall asset cost. To better understand what that would mean for you, I'd invite you to register on our investor site at investor.homeunion.com where you can see live properties and a detailed breakdown of expected income and expenses. Also, it looks like you're already in our system - I will have your Solutions Manager reach out to you directly to explain the fees in more detail.
Joe Leibovich Jan 4 2016 - 4:58 PM
I'd like to find out about your fee structure,
    Alisha Chocha Mar 7 2016 - 11:33 AM
    Hi Joe, I just wanted to follow-up on this. I apologize for the delay. A Solutions Manager is going to email you about the fees shortly. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you, Alisha at HomeUnion
Thomas Heimann Jun 2 2016 - 11:28 AM
Hi, Is HomeUnion a licensed real estate broker in the markets you do business in? Also, can you please explain your fees? I don't understand why you do not post them on your site, a little bit of transparency would be quite welcome. Please email me about the fees as I am not interested in "registering" with you when I don't even know if what you have to offer is of any interest. Clearly fees and expenses charged have a HUGE impact on investment returns. Thank you so much in advance!
    Pasha Manali Jun 2 2016 - 2:02 PM
    Hi Thomas, Yes, HomeUnion is a licensed real estate broker in all of the markets we do business in. And you're definitely right - fees do affect the returns. I understand your hesitance in registering, however I want to assure you that you won't have to give us any financial information until and unless you want to purchase a property. Registering will simply give you access to our database, which has in-depth financial details on all properties, including all fees, vacancy/maintenance contingencies, as well as projected returns. Best, Pasha from HomeUnion
Chet Jun 12 2016 - 3:04 PM
Hello I'm new to Home Union and very excited about the website. I have scheduled a consultation with a specialist for the coming Friday. I have been looking at the website and I see a number of terms being used (e.g. Annual Yield etc). I would like to see a detailed spreadsheet example that provides an analysis of a hypothetical property and how these various metrics are calculated. I would also like to see a list of the various expenses that one incurs by investing through Home Union, and how they impact the final return on investment. Eagerly Chet
    Alisha Chocha Jun 13 2016 - 11:20 AM
    Hi Chet, Thank you for reaching out. Our Solutions Manager has been alerted, and will be contacting you shortly, if he has not already. We're glad to hear you are very excited, as are we. We look forward to answering all your questions and building a partnership. Thank you, Alisha at HomeUnion

Need Help Investing?

We have experienced real estate investment professionals standing by to answer questions and help you with next steps.