Atlanta is an exciting place to work and live, and recent reports show that the demand for the workforce is increasing. Job growth within a large city is a key factor for judging whether it will be a profitable place to invest, as well as what the future of the city will look like. In our latest market report, HomeUnion’s team of data scientists have looked at the following factors for the Atlanta area:
- NRC is moving to a downtown facility in the future creating 4,000 jobs
- Increase in employment in the region vs. the rest of the country
- Increase in the construction & transportation industries
- Permit levels for single family houses in the area
- Average price of rent in Atlanta vs. the nation
Are you curious if this is a good time to invest in a single family income property in Atlanta? Download our detailed market report for more information.