Why Invest in Davenport Real Estate?
The city of Davenport, Iowa isn’t just a great place to invest, it is also a delightful and up and coming city. Ranked as one of the fastest-growing cities in the region for tech jobs, Davenport offers a modern job industry with traditional Americana feel. Home to Palmer College of Chiropractic, Saint Ambrose University, The Mississippi Valley Music Festival, and over 12 miles of bike trails and outdoor spaces, Davenport is a city that shows tremendous promise and projected growth for the future.
Investment Considerations for Davenport Real Estate
There are a number of factors to consider, including:
- Largest of the five cities that make up the Quad Cities region
- 13th most populous city in the US
- Home to Rock Island Arsenal, one of the oldest, and the largest government-owned weapons manufacturing arsenal in the US
- 40 colleges and universities located within a 90-mile radius
- Ranked in Bay Area Economic Institute’s top 25 Metros for high-tech growth in 2012
- Hosts the annual Mississippi Valley Blues Festival, Mississippi Valley Fair, and Beiderbecke Memorial Jazz Festival, among many others
HomeUnion® is the leader in residential real estate investment. With the use of big data and machine learning, we analyze information on millions of single family homes in Davenport, IA; and across the United States and calculate home values RENTestimate for every property in Davenport. If you’re looking for the best investment properties across the country, visit our comprehensive investment site.