Why Invest in Huntsville Real Estate?
Located in Northern Alabama, Huntsville is a beautiful city with a rich and storied history. It is the fourth-largest city in the state and has considerable industry and jobs ranging including NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, many textile mills, U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command, and numerous small and medium sized businesses.
Huntsville, Alabama not only offers many great opportunities for living, working, and higher education, the city is also contains numerous parks and museums, ensuring residents a wide of variety of activities and entertainment.
Investment Considerations for Huntsville Real Estate
There are a number of factors to consider, including:
- 4th largest city in Alabama
- Nicknamed “Rocket City” due to long history of association with space flight, and is home to NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center
- On 2014’s 100 Best Places to Live (Livability.com)
- In the Top 50 of Forbes Best Places for Education
- 14th Best US City for Tech Startups (Entrepreneur Magazine)
HomeUnion® is the leader in residential real estate investment. With the use of big data and machine learning, we analyze information on millions of single family homes in Huntsville, AL; and across the United States and calculate home values RENTestimate for every property in Huntsville. If you’re looking for the best investment properties across the country, visit our comprehensive investment site.