Why Invest in Ladera Ranch, CA Real Estate?
Settled in the Orange County, Ladera Ranch is a place where investing time and money in single-family properties is a nice option if you take into account the area's economy, prices, rental demand, and population. The city is highly valued for its family-friendly communities, picturesque parks, walkable distances, well-developed infrastructure, and proximity to scenic beaches, as well as Southern California's Silicon Beach. Ladera Ranch hosts more than 27,000 residents and it has experienced a 1.52% population increase in the recent years.
Lately, the city has seen economic growth that was supported by key industries like professional, scientific and technical services. Ladera Ranch attracts families, young professionals, and commuters from technology sectors, which makes it a part of California’s ever-growing real estate market.
Although it’s getting hotter by the day, Ladera Ranch's real estate scene is one of the rare neutral ones in California. Significantly lower median prices than in the rest of the Orange County combined with higher than average rents make for a real catch when it comes to real estate investing. Therefore, real estate investors in Ladera Ranch can enjoy good returns on their property investments.
Investment Considerations for Ladera Ranch Real Estate
There are a number of factors to consider, including:
- Job Growth- Ladera Ranch has seen a 2.3% job market increase in 2017; future growth is predicted at 40.1% during the next decade, which is higher than the national average of 38%. The addition of new high-paying jobs has resulted in a median household income growth of 5.84% in 2017. Moreover, the unemployment rate in the city is 4.4%, lower than the 5.2% national average. Ladera Ranch also benefits both from being a part of California and from having a number of tech hubs in its vicinity. As the 6th largest economy in the entire world, California positively influences the markets of all its cities. All these factors contribute to the city's real estate market and allow real estate investors to choose from employed tenants who are able to pay their rent on time.
- Increasing Rent Prices- Home values in Ladera Ranch rose by 2.4% during 2017 and are predicted to go up by 4.9% in 2018. The good news is that this means an increase in rent prices. As a matter of fact, 26.86% of the housing units in the city are occupied by tenants and the median rent price in Ladera Ranch is by $50 higher than the one in the Los Angeles Metro Area. This indicates that the area is a good choice for rental property investors who will recoup their investment and start turning a profit rather quickly.
- Affordable Entry Prices of Homes - As rent prices go higher, entry prices of homes in Ladera Ranch stay affordable. The median price of homes in the city is $815,000, lower than other nearby Orange County places. Actually, while in the Los Angeles Metro area the median square-foot price is $433, in Ladera Ranch it's only $367. And, as we mentioned above, the median rent price is higher in Ladera Ranch than in the Los Angeles Metro Area. This makes Ladera Ranch a solid location for rental property investment; real estate investors can purchase houses for a pocket-friendly cost and enjoy a steady year-round stream of income.
- Popularity as a living destination - ts leisure amenities, access to top-notch education and healthcare facilities, proximity to Silicon Beach, pleasant weather, and state-of-the-art living conditions make Ladera Ranch an attractive place for families and young professionals. Ever since the boom of startups, the entire Orange County has gotten a lot more attention from Millennials. There is an increasing number of people flocking to Ladera Ranch, which is always a good sign for real estate investors who can easily find tenants for their properties.
What are the best neighborhoods to invest in Ladera Ranch?
- Ladera Ranch is a relatively small city and rent prices are going up all throughout its neighborhoods. The downtown area is very in-demand thanks to its proximity to everything, including shopping centers, restaurants, recreation spots, schools and healthcare facilities. With a square foot reaching an average price of $417 for single-family homes and an average price of $357 for the condominium market, Ladera Ranch offers enough opportunities for knowledgeable real estate investors to turn a decent profit.
HomeUnion® is the leader in residential real estate investment. With the use of big data and machine learning, we analyze information on millions of single family homes in Ladera Ranch, CA; and across the United States and calculate home values RENTestimate for every property in Ladera Ranch. If you’re looking for the best investment properties across the country, visit our comprehensive investment site.