HomeUnion delivers qualified & professionaly managed properties to investors around the world.
HomeUnion is growing rapidly and we’re seeking top talent to fuel our growth. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Marketing Analyst. The position will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing and will be a member of the Marketing department.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for providing data driven insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, email marketing campaigns and advertising/paid search campaigns to the marketing and sales departments to improve marketing channel efficiency and sales performance.
- Plan and execute data collection for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Analyze data for trends in marketing campaign performance
- Develop custom reports/visualizations on various tools like Google Analytics, Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Develop, organize and manage analytics reports and share findings with key stakeholders
- Profile all clients and top leads
- Develop, execute, and maintain lead scoring methodology
- Assist in development of data collection and analytic tools
- Ensure data integrity and consistency is achieved across relevant Sales and Marketing systems
- Be able to proactively spot and identify customer behaviors and make data driven recommendation to improve marketing campaigns
- Contribute to problem solving and process design efforts
- Be an advocate for data driven solutions to customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Evaluate target demographics, all marketing channels and performance
- Research and evaluate current impression (market) share
- Analyze and generate reports on competitors
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, or Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing highly preferred
- 2+ years of proven statistical analysis and research methodologies experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be highly proficient with using Microsoft Excel for quantitative data analysis
HomeUnion offers a competitive base salary, stock options and up to 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefit premiums for employee and family. Please email your resume to email@example.com