Property Managers – Apply Now!
HomeUnion delivers qualified & professionaly managed properties to investors around the world.
Would you like to be a crucial part of an innovative company that is pioneering a more secure and flexible way to invest in real estate?
HomeUnion is looking for Property Managers in multiple locations. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day property management of single- and multi-family investment properties within an assigned portfolio. This requires execution of the Company’s property management standards to enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational objectives.
- Maintain high occupancy levels with qualified tenants through effective marketing and advertising initiatives, MLS updates, lead follow-up, property tours for prospective tenants.
- Execute all lease administration responsibilities, select qualified tenants, prepare rental agreements, collect deposits and rent and oversee move-in process.
- Ensure all rents and late fees/check charges are collected in coordination with the corporate office.
- Manage tenant relations and coordinate maintenance and repairs and resolve other tenant concerns as necessary.
- Provide vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
- Develop a network of emergency services to assist with tenant concerns and resolve matters after hours.
- Coordinate move-out process for tenant and prepare property for occupancy.
- Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines when necessary.
- Schedule and conduct bi-annual inspection of leased properties and conduct weekly inspections for all vacant properties.
- Ensure A/P invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payments and all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate tenant and prospective tenant records in property management software system.
- Ensure Senior Manager, Property Management is informed of escaled matters concerning tenants and/or property conditions.
- Minimum of 5 years of regional property management experience
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal fair housing and landlord/tenant regulations
- Experience using Property Management Software, preferable Yardi
- Tech savvy; experience with Microsoft Office Suite, DocuSign and other web-based tools
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Must have demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of autonomy
- Real Estate license is required
HomeUnion offers a competitive base salary, stock options and medical benefits. Please fill out this form to apply.
[gravityform id=”17″ title=”false” description=”false”]