Atlanta Investment Properties
Investing in Atlanta, Georgia
Why Invest in Atlanta, GA
As Georgia’s capital, Atlanta is one of the top ten largest metro areas in the United States. With the country’s busiest airport, Atlanta is also a transportation hub for highways and railways. Atlanta has a growing economy that is 8th in the nation for GDP and is home to a wide variety of business that includes Fortune 500 companies such as Home Depot, Chick-Fil-A, Coca-Cola, and Delta.
Atlanta plays a valuable role in the U.S. economy and presents a thriving place for business and transportation. The Atlanta metro area is home to over 5.5 million, making this area a great place to invest in single family rentals.
- Atlanta has consistently ranked in the top 5 cities with the most Fortune 500 Headquarters (Atlanta Chamber of Commerce)
- 20 largest non-government employers provide more than 9% of the employment (200,000 jobs) in the region (Atlanta Chamber of Commerce)
- High-tech employment, at 130,800, is 5.2% of the Atlanta region’s total (Moody’s Economy.com)
- Metro Atlanta ranks as the nation’s 6th largest information sector (Wikipedia)
- “Most Diverse Employment Base” of Atlanta is its greatest economic asset (Moody’s Economy.com)
- Air, rail and highway makes Atlanta among the top three distribution centers in the eastern U.S. (AreaDevelopment.com)
- Offers access to 3 major interstate freeways connecting major regions of the U.S.(South east, North east, Midwest, West) (Wikipedia)
- Home to 40 world-class universities and research institutions (Wikipedia)
- Projected to be the 6th most populated metro areas with 7.3 Million population by 2020 (US Census Bureau)