Charlotte Investment Properties
Why Invest in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte is the largest city in the State of North Carolina and has a large renter population, making it a great location for real estate investors to own single-family rental properties. Charlotte is the top financial center in the U.S. after New York City and boasts a diversified economy, supporting multiple other industries including Energy and Information Technology. The city is home to numerous well-known colleges and universities UNC Charlotte,Central Piedmont Community College, and the Universal Technical Institute. A large population of recent graduates, a low cost of living, and a low unemployment rate ensure that owners of Charlotte investment properties will have plenty of tenants to choose from.
- 8th fastest growing city in the U.S. in 2015 (Forbes)
- Largest city in North Carolina
- Second largest financial center in U.S. after New York City
- #12 of 200 in Forbes 2014 Best Places for Businesses and Careers
- Home to 6 Fortune 500 companies: Bank of America, Duke Energy, Nucor, Sonic Automotive, Domtar, and Family Dollar Stores, as well as numerous Fortune 1000 companies