Cleveland Investment Properties
Why Invest in Cleveland, OH
Located in Northeast Ohio on the southern shore of Like Erie, Cleveland is one of the fifty largest cities in the United States. Cleveland is often known for its famous sports teams and continues to develop the riverfront area between the stadiums.
Cleveland’s job market continues to grow with a sizable push from the health care industry as well as large companies such as Cliffs Natural Resources, Forest City Enterprises, Sherwin-Williams, KeyCorp, and NACCO Industries. With a strong demand for rental properties, Cleveland presents some impressive investment opportunities. Many investors looking for income properties find Cleveland to be a balanced investment that provides steady cash flow. To learn more about this Northeast Ohio investment gem, fill out the form below.
- 95% housing occupancy rate in downtown Cleveland (Downtown Cleveland Alliance, 2104)Cleveland is among the Top 10 job markets for new college graduates – (CNN)
- Northeast Ohio is one of the hottest entrepreneur regions in the nation – (Entrepreneur)
- Cleveland serves as headquarters to 11 companies on the Fortune 500 list, both industrial and non-industrial, including National City Corp., Eaton Corp., Parker Hannifin Corp., Sherwin-Williams Co., KeyCorp, Nacco Industries, American Greetings Corp., Ferro Corp., Medical Mutual of Ohio, Applied Industries Technologies, and Lincoln Electric Holdings (City-Data.com)
- Home to 27 area colleges and universities
- Regional Banking Hub: home to one of 12 Federal Reserve Banks
- Home to four professional sports teams
- Home of the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame with 7+ million visitors
- University Hospitals named one of nation’s best hospitals – (U.S. News & World Report)
- Home of the nation’s first Medical Mart