Jacksonville Investment Properties
Why Invest in Jacksonville, FL
As the largest city in the state and the largest city by area in the continental US, Jacksonville is an ideal location for investment properties. Jacksonville investment properties are a relatively safe bet; unlike many other cities in Florida, the city has only been hit by one hurricane since 1871. Major industries driving the economy are defense and transportation, with those employed by the military taking the lead. The large military population fueled by the 3 Naval bases and one Marine base ensures a steady supply of rental property tenants. With a median age 5 years lower than the Florida average, the youthful population is driving a growing startup scene, creating jobs, and enticing Millennials to relocate to Jacksonville. These factors ensure that there will be a continued demand for rental housing in the area and that Jacksonville investment properties deliver solid returns for investors looking to diversify their portfolios with real estate.
- Largest city by area in the US
- 13th most populous city in the US
- Home to 3 Fortune 500 companies: Fidelity National Financial, Fidelity National Information Services, CSX Corp.
- 3rd largest concentration of military personnel in the US with 3 US Naval bases and one Marine Corp Base
- Home to world-famous Players Championship golf tournament
- Birthplace of Blues, and home to the Springing the Blues festival, one of the longest running blues festivals in the US