Memphis Investment Properties
Why Invest in Memphis, TN
As the second largest metro area in the region, Memphis is located in the Southwestern corner of Tennessee. With a rich history stretching back for decades, Memphis is a hub for jobs, transportation, and a great place to live. Within Memphis lie the Mississippi River, Memphis International Airport (a major hub for FedEx), and several railroads.
Home to cultural festivals, parks, BBQ contests, and Graceland, Memphis is a wonderful place to live and work. With a diverse and growing population, Memphis is on track for a promising future.
- #1 for property appreciation between 2011 and 2014 (Moody’s Case-Schiller Index)
- Average market price of properties is 21% lower than the national average
- Risk of average home price decline: LOW – (PMI U.S. Market Risk Index Summer, 2012)
- Home of great corporations such as Federal Express, Autozone, Medtronic and InternationalPaper
- The city’s location and transportation infrastructure have made it a focal point for manufacturing and distribution operations in the central United State (Wikipedia)
- Home to a growing number of nationally and internationally known corporations, including approximately 150 businesses from 22 countries (Wikipedia)
- St. Jude Children’s Research Center
- UT Medical School
- LeBohneur Children’s Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital
- Memphis Biotech Research Park
- MedTech Headquarters & Research facility