Tampa Investment Properties
Why Invest in Tampa, FL
Located on the west side of Florida near the Gulf of Mexico, Tampa is the second largest metro in the state. Tampa has been voted as one of the best “outdoor cities” by Forbes and ranked as one of the most popular cities to live in by a Pew Research study.
Tampa is home to a wide variety of industries including, healthcare, finance, telecommunications, national defense, shipping, and tourism, as well as a number of Fortune 1000 companies. Tampa is an exciting place full of opportunities and this city continues to prosper. With a year after year rise in population, Tampa is a great market to own single-family rentals.
- 2nd largest Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) in Florida
- 4th best city in the US for recreation (WalletHub)
- Area is home to 4 Fortune 500 companies: Publix Super Markets, Tech Data Corp., Jabil Circuit, WellCare Health Plans
- 2 military installations, the MacDill Air Force Base and the Coast Guard Air Station Clearwater are located in Tampa
- Home to Florida’s largest port