Atlanta is an exciting place to work and live, and recent reports show that the demand for the workforce is increasing. Job growth within a large city is a key factor for judging whether it will be a profitable place to invest, as well as what the future of the city will look like. In our latest market report, HomeUnion®’s team of data scientists have looked at the following factors for the Atlanta area:
- NRC is moving to a downtown facility in the future creating 4,000 jobs
- Increase in employment in the region vs. the rest of the country
- Increase in the construction & transportation industries
- Permit levels for single family houses in the area
- Average price of rent in Atlanta vs. the nation
Are you curious if this is a good time to invest in a single family income property in Atlanta? Download our detailed market report for more information.