HomeUnion® launched HomeUnion® Lending, a wholly-owned subsidiary, that serves as a mortgage broker which finds and facilitates the closing of residential mortgages for investors. Since our goal at HomeUnion® is to make the real estate investing process run as smoothly as possible from start to finish, we offer investors a variety of financing options.
Loans That Match Your Investment Objectives
Since HomeUnion® Lending is a brokerage, we can offer different rates and terms from several different sources instead of just one. The ability to utilize this approach enables HomeUnion® Lending’s loan officers to be better equipped to work through simple or complex financial situations— which results in finding you the right leverage solution.
These are the types of loans that HomeUnion® Lending offers:
- Agency Conforming Loans. Loan amounts of up to $625,500. Fixed options include 30, 25, 20, 15, and 10-year terms. ARM options include periods of 5, 7 or 10 years.
- Jumbo Loans. Loan amounts up to $2,000,000. Fixed and ARM programs. Available for single family home and multi-units.
- Portfolio Loans. For investors needing alternative financing. Fixed and ARM programs. Blanket, business bank statement, and asset verification loans.
While HomeUnion®’s investors aren’t required to use our lending services, it does provide them with advantages.
Benefits of a Broker at Your Fingertips
Along with the convenience and accessibility that come with a HomeUnion® loan, you get these additional benefits:
- A Seamless Process: When you entrust HomeUnion® and HomeUnion® Lending services with all your investing needs, you get an efficient, seamless process from start-to-finish— because you deserve no less.
- Right Investment, Right Loan. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we find the investment that best matches your specific financial goals. Once that has been achieved, we shop around for lenders who can provide you with a loan equally suited to your needs. We know that clients love having a broker who will “loan shop” for them until they get the best deal possible.
- Time-saver. By letting us handle the identification of your property and the inevitable piles of loan paperwork that come with it, you’re able to invest in real estate while avoiding all of the exhausting work that comes along with it. After all, your time is important!
Get Started Today
Looking for a loan to fund your real estate investments? Look no further. Start the financing process today by calling HomeUnion® at 888-276-0232 or scheduling a consultation. The right loan is waiting— let us find it for you.